Emerson Migration Law will assume a case management function and will monitor all aspects of your case from the initial preparation of your file, lodgement right the way through to the grant of your Visa.
Application Preparation Service
Integrity, Compassion, Resolution
We will conduct an assessment of the legal merits of your proposed immigration/visa application. We will also review documentation to be submitted in support of your Application.
We will advise you on the strengths and weaknesses of your case and where possible, will pre-empt the issues the Department of Immigration and Border Protection may identify and scrutinise further.
With our experience, we will be able to identify any further documentation which may serve to address gaps in your Application, which in turn will maximise your chances of a successful outcome.
As part of this service, we will prepare your application forms, covering letters, and other documents to expedite the approval of your application.
If necessary, we will also prepare you for a personal interview with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection if necessary.
Emerson Migration Law will continue to liaise with you up until the time that your visa or immigration decision is issued.
If wish to prepare your own immigration applications without our comprehensive involvement, we are happy to provide an Application Checking Service/Case Assessment to help minimise the risk of refusal.
Early review by an expert prior to submission, helps to prevent potentially avoidable mistakes and omissions and may assist in identifying more serious issues leading to possible refusal.
Normally if your application is rejected you will forfeit your processing fees so if your application is not likely to be accepted (i.e. if you do not meet the basic criteria for the visa you are applying for) it is much better to have an understanding of your prospects at the outset.
What this Service Includes
- Your completed application will be reviewed and critiqued by our MARAs.
- We will list any items than need to be corrected and send you detailed instructions on what changes or additions you should make to both your application forms and supporting documents.
- If you wish, we will provide a further review of the corrected application before you submit it to the Department however this would be at an additional cost to the initial review.
Disclaimer – It will always be up to the Department to request further and better particulars from you in relation to your Application.
What this Service Includes
- We will not amend your application forms or supporting documentation or prepare any of your application.
- We will review the Application as prepared by you and advise you on any deficiencies.
- We will not become your appointed representatives or deal with the Department on your behalf.
- In order to avail of this service, you must provide us with a full completed application (including all supporting documentation) as though it was ready to be lodged with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.